mardi 13 mai 2014

Absolute power

The Earth wakes up one day to a brand-new world order – one in which Superman and Batman rule with an iron fist. Humankind has a choice: obey or die. How did things get this way? And is anyone left who can stop them? Before long, the World’s Finest Duo is sent careening through a series of bizarre alternate Earths, facing an assortment of classic DC characters including Kamandi, Sgt. Rock, Haunted Tank, and many more!

Superman Batman : Absolute power
Writer: Jeph Loeb
Penciller: Carlos Pachero
Colorist: Laura Martin
Published by DC Comics
on decembre 2006
I.S.B.N. 1-4012-0447-3


I remember the first time I read this, I thought the drawings were awful, and that wasted the power of the story. Now I changed my mind. I still don’t like it, the drawings, but it matches and serves the story which is really great. I love that comic book, very much, even though I still hate Superman. Here he’s used as he should be, and that’s cool for a change. Batman’s always wonderful, I’m a big fan of that character, and I’ll still be in hundred years. In this story they are great, cool, brutal, I love it. A really good job.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire